Was thinking in the fashion pre-mommy decided to give a help to mums-to-be in choosing what to wear. See the parts more in to dressing up.
We know that choosing what to wear can be a “fight” constantly, and when you’re pregnant, the problem has only a tendency to increase.
To try to alleviate the problems in this phase and to continue to enjoy even more of see your image in the mirror, we decided to prepare some images of the pieces as well comfortable and full of style.
So, take advantage and enjoy this spring without the need of trying to force what you got well before getting pregnant. Your body has changed and because it does not face the new chapter with a change of wardrobe?
DRESSES AND JUMPSUITS
- Dress white sleeveless embroidered
- Dress long black
- Black dress with embroidery and twist tie
- Overalls jeans
JACKETS AND COATS
- Jacket clasp gold
- Jacket biker in suede camel
- Trench coat beige with belt
- Coat cotton blended grey
- Blouse shoulders slung with frills
- T-shirt with polka dots and stamped
- Tunica jeans
- The blouse scratched half sleeve with income effect
PANTS AND JEANS
- Jeans white cropped
- Skinny jeans
- Black pants wide
- Linen trousers green khaki