There are many forms of bras, many women choose these forms by habit or taste of a specific shape. However, you may not know that each style fits a morphology and a need.
Baskets, bins, push up, minimiseurs, anesthetic, banners… Not always easy to navigate! Lemon Curve so decodes you all forms and styles of bras that can be found. Differences and advantages, what bra is right for you?
The bra basket:
On this model, the straps are attached to the ends of the cups and the seam is located just above the tip of the breasts.
- Bra basket is suitable for small and medium-sized breasts, it allows to enhance them, give them the volume as well as a nice round shape while providing a good support.
The cups usually include foam pads in their lower part allowing to refocus the breasts and create a nice cleavage.
- The models of bras baskets offer a rendering more glamorous and sexy than a conventional model. They wrap only the lower part of the breast and allow you to dare the deeper necklines!
The push-up bra:
The push-up Bra is a model semi-following, which offers a nice cleavage, because more than dipping a classic bra. But beware, the comfort and the support are always at the rendezvous!
The cups are very often cut into two parts:
- A lower part which perfectly shapely thanks to its vertical sewing chest
- A top dressing the upper chest
The push-up Bra is perfect for generous breasts until the D and E cups.
The push-up bra:
The push-up is a bra structure that is designed to shape and lift your chest in a blink of an eye with a series of tricks. A nice helping hand to highlight your chest!
- Contrary to popular opinion, the push-up Bra is suitable for all types of breasts: If you have a small or medium sized breast, the push-up will bring you an effect bounced through the pads on the sides and at the bottom of the cups.
- If you have a generous chest, good news you are right too! The push-up can become your best ally: with age or even result in a pregnancy, your chest loses firmness, and that’s where the push-up comes, it will sublimate your chest up her and in her modeling.
- The push-up is your seduction asset if you dream of a feminine and sexy cleavage. Think about it under your dress clothes or your pretty plunging top, you’ll make a killing!
Above all, prefer discreet cups who will dress your lower necklines without falling into vulgarity and choose models with multi-positions straps that will adapt to all your outfits.
The corkscrew bra:
Bra fitting is an ally on a daily basis since it allows you to wear any outfit provided that your tops are not too necklines. The BRA fitting is a rather classical in its form. Without foam or padding, with a frame and the cups that go up high, it conforms to the chest and keeps it correctly.
- Bra fitting is designed for generous breasts, from a 95 c: it will ensure a maximum hold while wrapping the chest without compress.
- Looking for comfort before everything? The corkscrew bra is right for you. It is indeed the form of the most comfortable bra that exists on the market, like a second skin for a natural and enhanced maintenance.
The bandeau bra:
The headband is a bra right neckline, with or without straps, it generally is the companion of our summer, to wear light materials on open shoulders.
- As mentioned on itypejob.com, the bandeau bra is suitable for small and medium sized breasts because it maintains not necessarily right breast in place, and it is more so the case when worn without straps (not very glamorous to have to reassemble it constantly!).
- It is ideal to wear under a shirt or a dress off the shoulders. Little provocative, it is also the perfect shape to dare the apparent lingerie under a pretty white blouse or a little Bohemian dress.
- The bandeau bra is often designed with removable straps that allow to wear with bustiers or all your little tops with thin straps.
Check that a silicone band is planned at the level of the elastic, this will allow a better hold of the BRA, it would be a pity that it doesn’t fall on your butt!
The triangle bra:
As its name suggests, this bra has triangle-shaped caps. In general without foam, frame, it offers a more natural rendering.
- The triangle bra is not for all the breasts: this is the ideal shape for small breasts which do not need a large maintenance. He will come to the shape of the breast with delicacy.
- But beware, the triangle bra shall you come up no breasts and will not appear larger or more bounce. On the other hand, it will delight the small breasts who love the natural and fully assume the charm of their little cleavage.
Often designed in cotton, lace or satin, you can dare all the colors and all the reasons, for the comfort while staying sexy!
The minimiser bra:
The minimiser bra to to artificially reduce your chest slightly flattening it through senior and enveloping caps.
- The minimiser bra is designed for those who have a chest too generous to their liking and who would like to cheat a little. From a C Cup, so you can afford it.
It is therefore your ally if you want to keep a discreet chest and guaranteed comfort because it will cover your chest, without to compress and will lighten and distribute its weight. Don’t be afraid of your assets!
- The most: it will allow you to have more comfortable in your clothes close to the body, and finally more easily close your little shirt that you love so much!
- About materials, everything is allowed, but be careful not to choose a model with too much spandex, it could relax too quickly.
Now that all forms of bras have no secrets for you, you have all the keys in hand to enhance your chest!
10 Best images about Bra Fitting on Pinterest
10 Most Effective Home Remedies For Sagging Breast
Why every woman needs these five styles of bra
Marks & spencer Sumptuously Soft Non-wired Lace Insert …
Woman with 36C chest learns she’s been wearing …
8 Types of Bras to wear for backless dresses
Juno Racerback Sports Bra
32 best How Būband Supports Your Cooper’s Ligaments images …
Beautiful Black and White Portraits of Leslie Caron from …
Love,Sex and Penis blog
Follow this guide and buying a bra that really fits will …
The best bra style for your breast shape
12 best Fit: Bra Education images on Pinterest
kmhouseindia: The 7 breast types and the bra that is the …
How To Correctly Measure Your Breasts and Fit A Bra …
Bras I Hate & Love: HerRoom.Com Makes Me Want To Punch A …
Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas