This edition of the Sanremo Festival has come to an end, and between the controversy and recriminations one thing is certain: The Festival 2012 has been all the women! There were the valleys of the protagonists, but the singers, the podium all female very pleased and can not be denied, and then the talented Geppy Cucciari that yesterday was the real star, funny, ironic and funny. Today we present the look of the singers of the final evening!
Here are the look of the singers in the final evening of the Sanremo Festival 2012:
- Let’s start with Emma who triumphed last night with the song “Is not it hell” for her yesterday a long dress with a slit in the skirt very seductive … adapts to the trend of the Ariston! Emma give a 7, was more beautiful in the fourth evening.
- Nina Zilli tip on turquoise Vivienne Westwood, wearing a long dress decorated with voilant, the look of the first and third evening are much more beautiful. He did not win and probably deserved, but will represent Italy at ‘Eurovision Song Contest! A Nina give 7.
- Arisa focuses on simplicity and choose a skirt below the knee and a black jacket. It will look a meat fish that is not convincing at all. 5
- Naomiwas dressed as Enrico Coveri, yesterday for the grand finale choose a long dress chiffon turquoise.
- Naomi deserves 6:30 and the nickname of Ariel (The Little Mermaid).
- Dolcenera chooses still a look of Frankie Morello and total black but this time deviates a bit ‘from the usual sheath dress and relies on a particular dress with the long train and straps with Swarovski. The sandals are stunning. 9
- Loredana Berte back to his austere suit, between the drop style and playback do not know which is worse. 2
- Dolores O’Riordan of ” The Cranberries ” is presented on stage in gravedigger version, she is so good that we do not give no votes because otherwise he would have to Loredana!