You read that right. In recent seasons already, the babydoll is more reserved for the bedroom. Wear it as a dress for the life of every day or evening. But beware, no matter how! Balancing its look to not look out in your pajamas! I found you successful looks that will show you How to wear the babydoll dress with style.
The craze to the babydoll dress is no stranger to the return of the style of the 90s. Remember. At that time, grunge music is highly popular, and with it, icons such as Winona Ryder, Gwen Stefani and Kate Moss wearing the babydoll dress over a white t-shirt. Since then, even if the icons are called now Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, and Kate Moss (still it), some ways to wear the dress babydoll still have a small side rock, but with a very quirky modern twist. Get inspired by maternity sundresses.
My advice for carry the dress babydoll with style :
- offset unexpected (sneakers, lace shoes, mules, boots flat) with a pair of shoes
- give a side dressed in a Tuxedo Jacket, a perfecto or a structured trench
- adopt a retro 90 with a denim jacket, a t-shirt or a sweater underneath a Plaid Shirt knotted at the waist
- wear a big mesh (XXL vest, sweater) or a bomber to give volume to the silhouette
- treat the choice of accessories to enhance the look (hat, layering necklaces and bracelets, sunglasses).
One last tip for the road: pay attention to the pattern of your babydoll dress. Despite all the goodwill of the world, some patterns and ornaments, like bowties, will be pajamas. Bet instead on neutral tones and United!
Do you dare to adopt dress babydoll?